Follow the steps corresponding to your specific browser type to disable Capital One Shopping.
- Right-click the Capital One Shopping icon located at the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click "Manage Extensions".
- Uncheck the "Enabled" option next to Capital One Shopping.
- When you’re ready to use Capital One Shopping again, simply repeat these steps and check the “Enabled” option.
- Click the icon on the top-right of the browser.
- Select "Add-ons" and click "Extensions" from the list on the left.
- Click "Disable".
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click Extensions.
- Select an extension from the list.
- Turn off the extension by deselecting the Enable checkbox.
*Please note - the Safari extension is not currently available for download outside of the U.S. and Canada.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select More (...) to open the menu.
- Select Extensions from the menu.
- Right-click the extension and click "Turn off".