If you're getting too many notifications from us and want to adjust what you're receiving, see our Notification Settings FAQ.
If you're ready to uninstall Capital One Shopping, follow the steps below for your specific browser type.
- Right-click the Capital One Shopping button located at the top-right corner of your Chrome browser window.
- Select “Manage Extensions”.
- Click "Remove extension" at the bottom of the screen to delete Capital One Shopping.
- Click the icon on the top-right of the browser.
- Select "Add-ons" and click "Extensions" from the list on the left.
- Click "Remove".
- Open Safari.
- Click the "Safari" button on the taskbar at the top of your Mac's screen, then click Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Once the Preferences menu is open, click the Extensions tab.
- Click the Capital One Shopping extension from the list.
- Click the Uninstall button.
*Please note - the Safari extension is not currently available for download outside of the U.S. and Canada.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select More (...) to open the menu.
- Select Extensions from the menu.
- Right-click the extension you want to remove and select "Remove", or select the extension and click the "Remove" button.
If using Capital One Shopping outside of the U.S., features may be limited.